Front Discharge Mixer Parts. Mixer and Plant Parts is a family owned and operated business serving the ready mix concrete and heavy trucking industries for over 65 years.
1994 Advance front discharge concrete mixer truck for sale in Oklahoma. Purple Wave is selling a used Ready Mix or Pump Truck in Oklahoma. This item is a 1994 Advance front discharge concrete mixer truck with the following: 157,172 miles on odometer, 7,504 hours on meter, Cummins L10-300 six cylinder turbocharged diesel engine, 300 HP, Serial 34702062, Eaton Fuller Ceemat nine speed automatic
2006 Oshkosh concrete mixers S2146. Manufacturer: Oshkosh Model: S2146 Front discharge mixer trucks, C13 Cat engines with Allison Transmissions, have 9 to choose from, ranging from 2004 to 2007, all ready to work, 115k miles to 225k miles, hrs are 20k's, tires good, have drum thickn
Front Discharge Mixers. Call us for quotes to repair your Front Discharge mixer trucks. We build loading hoppers, watertanks, fenders and chutes. I also stock a lot of the gauges, valves and other items of maintaining the mixer trucks. Concrete Mixer Supply offers quality low-priced replacement mixer parts and accessories, as well as a
We have a huge selection of new and used concrete mixing trucks for sale, including batcher trucks, mixer pump trucks and more! Expand your search: View similar trucks on IronPlanet! Concrete Mixing Trucks 1997 OSHKOSH 6x6 Front Discharge Mixer Truck Cummins M11, A/T, air lift 1st & 4th axles, Hendrickson RB over WB susp,
2006 ADVANCE TEREX MIXER / READY MIX / CONCRETE TRUCK SOLD2006 TEREX Advance Front Discharge 5-6 Axles, Allison Auto Transmission, 23,000 fronts and 44,000 rears, 11 Yard Drums. These Trucks are nice well maintained ready to work.
We have 511 Concrete Mixer & Pump Trucks for sale & lease. Search our listings for new & used trucks, updated daily from 100's of dealers & private sellers.
Thanks for visiting Concrete Pump Sale LLC., an Oregon Licensed Dealer City Pumps - Truck Mounted Large Capacity Trailer Pumps Thom-Katt® BSA Stationary Concrete Pumps Custom Truck Mounted Concrete Line Pumps Shotcrete Equipment Used Concrete Line Pumps
Category Used Mixer Trucks - Tandem for sale. As a Texas Dealer, we specialize in used mixer trucks. We feature only the best quality pre-owned used volumetric mixers, concrete trucks, used front discharge, Kenworth, Peterbilt and more.
sterling concrete mixer trucks, international concrete mixer trucks, terex concrete mixer trucks, oshkosh concrete mixer trucks, mack concrete mixer trucks, peterbilt concrete mixer trucks, volvo concrete mixer trucks, kenworth concrete mixer trucks, western star concrete mixer trucks, ford concrete mixer trucks, chevrolet concrete mixer trucks
After all, we have been mixing and delivering concrete since 1946 when Pete Ernst started a gravel and ready mixed concrete business in Houston, Ohio. Today, Ernst Concrete is a fourth-generation, family-owned business and you can still count on the same good old-fashioned personal service from the experienced staff at Ernst.
Concrete Trucks For Sale, Used Texex Advance, Oshkosh Front Discharge Mixers, 1986 Oshkosh Truck Bridgmaster Mixer / Ready Mix / Concrete Truck Read More Used Mixer Trucks and Concrete Batch Plants For
2-2006 and 8-2005 ADVANCE FRONT DISCHARGE MIXER / READY MIX / CONCRETE TRUCKS, 5-2005 and 2-2006 straight 3 axle trucks, 3-2005 bridge trucks all spec's same, ISM-350 Cummins, Allison HT-4560 trans, 46,000# rears on air-ride 23,000# front drive axle, tires will avg around 50%, drums around 50%, miles in the 140-160,000. hours in 13,800-15,000
Viewing Concrete Mixer Trucks. Product Summary. The concrete mixer trucks are available in both front and rear discharge configurations. These trucks are designed to maximize payload no matter where you do business. Front discharge trucks offer a high discharge point and long reach, which increases accuracy and efficiency.
In terms of sheer numbers, rear discharge mixers still dominate the survey representing approximately 75% of all mixers. Front discharge mixers make up the remaining 25% of the truck mixers. It is interesting to note that %24 of all companies/divisions reporting mixed fleets with some do have and some rearfront discharge mixers.
If you are interested in our company or products, you can contact with us through online consulting, demand table submission, e-mails and telephones. Our staff shall wholeheartedly provide product information, application knowledge and good service for you.